Building off of our most recent virtual Forest Innovation Forum, “Forest Innovation Pathways and Opportunities in Ontario“, Nextfor held an in-person session on April 20, 2022. During this forum, guest speakers and forum participants dove into how data and technology can drive forest innovation in Ontario. Specifically, we looked at how data and technology can support the following:
- Enabling new entrants to understand regionally available fibre,
- Accessing more fibre for existing industry,
- Driving diverse species utilization and supporting forest industry competitiveness,
- Addressing forest industry bottlenecks,
- Promoting new and innovative products for forest resource inventory in Ontario.
Missed it? Registered users can access all presentations and proceedings below.
You must be signed in to view this content.
Join over 566 individuals & over 100 participating organizations.